Online School Payment Facility
St Andrew's College has a facility to allow you to pay certain school expenses online with your debit or credit card. This means that you can pay school expenses conveniently and securely.
We would encourage all parents to avail themselves of this facility.
Activation - Please activate your accounts as promptly as possible:
- Click on the Easy Payments Plus button (at the top of this page).
- Select Activate Account on the menu at the top of the screen.
- You are asked for your mobile phone number and surname.
- You will then receive an activation code via text message to your phone.
- Input this code together with your email address and a password to activate your account.
- You can then use this email address and password to log in and make payments.
- Select the Easy Payments Plus button at the top of this page.
- Log in using the email address and password you input during account activation.
- Follow the instructions to select the item(s) to pay and enter your card details.
- You will receive a receipt via email for every payment you make.
- From then on you can log in to your account at any time and look at payments you have made.
- All payments are processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology which ensures the security of the transaction as it is being processed.
- All payments are processed by a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant payment processor which ensures all card holders' data is managed securely.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the school.