Child Safeguarding Risk Assessment & Statement
- New “Child Protection Procedures for Primary and Post-Primary Schools 2017” came into effect from 11 December 2017.
- To view the Department of Education and Skills Circular Letter, 0081/2017, relating to these procedures, please click here.
- To view these new procedures, please click here.
- The Board of Management of St Andrew’s College, Dublin formally adopted a Child Safeguarding Risk Assessment and Statement that is required as part of these new procedures.
- The Child Safeguarding Statement was amended on 9 September 2022. To view this statement, please click here.
- Notification regarding the Board of Management's Review of the Child Safeguarding Statement - to view this notification, please click here.
- Any persons with child protection concerns are invited to contact a member of staff or the Designated Liaison Person (DLP), Mr Micallef or, in his absence, the Deputy Designated Liaison Person (DDLP), Mrs Keddy.
- If the child protection concern involves the DLP, individuals are invited to contact the Chair of the Board of Management, Hilary McCowen Rabbette.