Well done to our students
Congratulations to our students who won awards in SciFest this year:
At the TUD Grange Gorman competition:
- Zara Griffin won the SciFest Best Project award.
- Anna Smyth won the Boston Scientific Medical Devices award.
- Leah Rossiter and Shireen Kamali won the Environmental award.
- Martha Prendergast and Ayshea El Aroussi won the Merit award.
- Ellie Walsh won the Junior Innovation award.
- Anna Vittoria Baratta won the Chemistry award.
- Patrick Ryan (teacher) won the RSC School Chemistry award.
At the DCU SciFest:
- Sophie O'connor came third place in the junior life sciences category.