International Charity Bazaar Cheque Distribution
Transition Year Students invited to The Mansion House
€76,000 was raised for thirteen different charities at the International Charity Bazaar that took place last November organised by the ICB, a voluntary fundraising organisation of the Diplomatic Corps in Ireland.
A number of Transition Year students helped at the Bazaar and were invited to the Mansion House with The Lord Mayor and Ambassadors to attend the cheque distribution.
Amongst the charities to benefit from proceeds raised are:
- Longford Women's Link
- Children in Hospital
- Innter City Helping Homeless
- Dogs for Disabled
- Village Counselling Service
- Blanchardstown Centre for Independent Living
- The Irish Hospice Foundation
- Temple Street Foundation
- Alzheimer Society of Ireland
- Irish Men's Sheds Association
- Active Retirement Charlestown