What we do
Active Alumni are important to St Andrew’s College as they act as ambassadors, promoting the unique St Andrew’s College experience. Our Alumni can also enrich life at the College for our current students by lending their energy and expertise to its activities. There are many benefits for you in becoming involved with the alumni network. For example, through the Alumni Relations Office we can help you re-establish links with Alumni with whom you may have lost touch. We also provide the means by which you can meet Alumni from different eras to share memories and get a sense of the history of the College in which you play an important role. St Andrew’s College first opened its doors in 1894 and whether you left in the 1930s or just last year, there is something taking place in our annual calendar that will be of interest to you.
- Visit the pages on this site to find out more about alumni activities
- Use the online Update your Contact Details page to provide us with your current contact information and to let us know how you can help
- Attend alumni events
- Let us know your whereabouts and what you are up to now – we are always looking for interesting stories for our newsletter.
The following are some of the events taking place for alumni:
- Clyde Road Lunch for those who left the College prior to 1972
- 5th Year Career Interviews
- SACA Annual Dinner
- SACA Golf Outing
- Decade Reunions
- 5 Year Reunions
- Business Lunches
We are keen to hear any ideas you have for different events – please contact us via Sally Walker at the College. email@example.com