Active past pupils are important to St Andrew’s College as they act as ambassadors, promoting the unique St Andrew’s College experience. Our past pupils can also enrich life at the College for our current students by lending their energy and expertise to its activities. There are many benefits for you in becoming involved with the alumni network. For example, through the Alumni Relations Office we can help you re-establish links with past pupils with whom you may have lost touch. We also provide the means by which you can meet past pupils from different eras to share memories and get a sense of the history of the College in which you play an important role. St Andrew’s College first opened its doors in 1894 and whether you left in the 1930s or just last year, there is something taking place in our annual calendar that will be of interest to you.
- Visit the pages on this site to find out more about alumni activities
- Use the online Update your Contact Details page to provide us with your current contact information and to let us know how you can help
- Attend alumni events
- Let us know your whereabouts and what you are up to now – we are always looking for interesting stories for our newsletter.
The following are some of the annual events taking place for alumni:
- Clyde Road Lunch for those who left the College prior to 1965;
- 5th Year Mock Interviews
- Past Pupils’ Union Dinner
- Past Pupils’ Union Golf Outing
- Decade Reunions
5 Year Reunions
We are keen to hear any ideas you have for different events – please contact the Alumni Relations Office. Carole and Sally would be pleased to hear from you and to provide the administrative back-up required to organise events.